was awarded with the title “Distinguished Junior member” of the “Institut Universitaire de France” for his works on physical-chemistry in the interstellar environment. Congratulations to him for this outstanding recognition !
In 2016, he was awarded with the “early career award” by the “Astrophysics in laboratory” division of the American Astronomic Society for his important contribution to the study of physical-chemical processes relevant to astrophysics through his theoretical calculation on the collisional excitation of interstellar molecules. And in 2014, he already received the “Young Lecturer” prize from the French Society of Astronomy and Astrophysics.
Since its creation in 2011, the laboratories at LabEx EMC3 were awarded with:
2 distinctions from the “Institut Universitaire de France” (IUF):
- Luc VERVISCH – CORIA (Senior Member in 2014)
- Angela VELLA – GPM (Junior Member in 2016)
1 distinction from the “Société Chimique de France” (SCF):
- Arnaud TRAVERT – LCS (Junior Member in 2016)
And 3 CNRS medals:
- Alicja DOMARACKA-ROUSSEAU – CIMAP (Bronze in 2015)
- Angela VELLA – GPM (Bronze in 2015)
- Philippe BAZIN – LCS (Crystal in 2013)